Hours: Monday through Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
Phone: 1-844-715-2299 or 1-800-368-5182 (Option 4)
Attention – To our loyal pharmacy customers: The Rinehart Pharmacy is a aware of a problem involving refill requests to the providers. We are working diligently with our software vendors for a solution. The Rinehart Pharmacy will continue to use the slower method of faxing refill requests during this time. Thank you for your patience.
- Automatic refills (some exclusions apply)
- Automated Prescription Reminders – Your preference: text or phone call
- Refill Requests by Telephone
- Touch-tone refill requests – 24-hour access through our Interactive Voice Recording line (1-844-715-2299 OR 1-800-368-5182, Option 4)
- Waiting Room Message Board – Notifies patients waiting that their prescription is ready
- Controlled Medication Refill Management Program – Rinehart Pharmacy is now managing paper prescriptions for certain types of pain medications, which allows us to keep your medications in stock.
- NOTE: No early refills. Next refill will be processed on the last day of the current prescription. If a refill date occurs on Saturday, the prescription will be processed on Friday. If a refill date occurs on Sunday, the prescription will be processed on Monday.
- Rinehart 340B Program
- A Federal program to provide discounted medications for qualifying patients
- Only available to Rinehart Clinic patients
- Discount pricing available to most
- Zero co-pay options available
- Many medications are covered, but some restrictions do apply.
- 90-day supply for most prescriptions are now available on most insurance plans (some restrictions apply)
Have unwanted or expired prescription medications? Rinehart Pharmacy is a MedDrop location and will safely dispose of your old medications for FREE. Keep your family and community safe by getting rid of unused medications right away.