Current Job Openings at Rinehart Clinic:
Job Summary: This position provides support to the Rinehart Clinic by performing a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Responsible for daily bookkeeping and accounting activities.
- Manages the accounts payable/bill paying to ensure timely payment and maximum discounts, while maintaining optimum cash flow.
- Reconciles bank accounts.
- Maintains general ledger and is responsible for monthly closing activities.
- Ensures various journal entries are entered in a timely fashion.
- Tracks all vendors and reviews contracts yearly.
- Maintains fixed asset accounts.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Follows operational policies and procedures within the facility to ensure adequate fiscal controls.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Attends required meetings as directed.
- Displays initiative to see processes through to completion and offers assistance without being asked.
- Protects confidentiality of patients/co-workers, respecting their dignity, privacy, and differences.
- Performs various clerical duties such as filing and organizing.
- Cross trains and performs other duties as assigned based on business operational needs
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to base decision-making on sound principles related to cost containment in the facility.
- Consistently demonstrates behavior which reflects that working as a team is more important than self-interest.
- Demonstrates interpersonal competencies such as problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate degree and 2 years of previous experience required.
- Experience in mainframe accounting systems and PC based systems, required.
- 10-key by touch
- High level of competency with spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to analyze reports and interpret data.
- Must be able to pass national background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
IT Help Desk/Electronic Medical Record Specialist
Job Summary: The IT Help Desk/Electronic Medical Record Specialist will provide immediate end-user support and training. This includes advanced application support, workflow integration, troubleshooting, and consulting on all related Electronic Medical Record systems.
Rinehart Clinic is a primary care community-based Federally Qualified Health Center located on the beautiful Northern Oregon coast in Tillamook County. The Clinic is minutes from hiking and biking trails, kayaking, year-round fishing, wineries, ocean vistas and the nearby cities of Manzanita and Nehalem Bay.
- Oversight of all hardware and software used by the staff and the organization.
- Installs, replaces and configures components, diagnoses problems and performs preventive maintenance on computer equipment and related networks and systems.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots and maintains needed software.
- Provides on-boarding, off-boarding and IT orientation for staff.
- Provides data migration as needed.
- Provides daily support to EPIC applications’ users through troubleshooting, coaching and consulting.
- Identifies, assesses and troubleshoots application and equipment issues as they occur and seeing it through to full resolution. Refers to OCHIN Help Desk, etc. as needed.
- Runs all needed reports and maintains a report distribution schedule.
- Provides coaching, training and consulting to end-user to facilitate learning of basic and specialized applications.
- Collaborates with OCHIN and serves as liaison with OCHIN.
- Manages new test features and upgrades prior to implementation.
- Provides technical support for all new functionalities.
- Attends appropriate internal and external meetings as the EPIC expert.
- Background and understanding of the medical record/electronic health record flow and ICD-9/ICD-10 coding systems preferred.
- Understanding of database fundamentals/architecture.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and provide superior internal and external customer service.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with basic word processing and presentation applications (Microsoft office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in healthcare setting with demonstrated understanding of clinical practice preferred but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time