Current Job Openings at Rinehart Clinic:
Help Desk/Electronic Medical Record Specialist
Rinehart Clinic is a primary care community-based Federally Qualified Health Center located on the beautiful Northern Oregon coast in Tillamook County. The Clinic is minutes from hiking and biking trails, kayaking, year-round fishing, wineries, ocean vistas and the nearby cities of Manzanita and Nehalem Bay.
Job Summary: The Help Desk/EPIC Site Specialist will provide immediate end-user support and training. This includes advanced application support, workflow integration, troubleshooting, and consulting on all related Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Oversight of all hardware and software used by the staff and the organization.
- Installs, replaces and configures components, diagnoses problems and performs preventive maintenance on computer equipment and related networks and systems.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots and maintains needed software.
- Provides on-boarding, off-boarding and IT orientation for staff.
- Provides data migration as needed.
- Provides daily support to EPIC applications’ users through troubleshooting, coaching and consulting.
- Identifies, assesses and troubleshoots application and equipment issues as they occur and seeing it through to full resolution. Refers to OCHIN Help Desk, etc. as needed.
- Runs all needed reports and maintains a report distribution schedule.
- Provides coaching, training and consulting to end-user to facilitate learning of basic and specialized applications.
- Collaborates with OCHIN and serves as liaison with OCHIN.
- Manages new test features and upgrades prior to implementation.
- Provides technical support for all new functionalities.
- Attends appropriate internal and external meetings as the EPIC expert.
- Background and understanding of the medical record/electronic health record flow and ICD-9/ICD-10 coding systems preferred.
- Understanding of database fundamentals/architecture.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and provide superior internal and external customer service.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with basic word processing and presentation applications (Microsoft office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in healthcare setting with demonstrated understanding of clinical practice preferred but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time