Current Job Openings at Rinehart Clinic:
Job Summary: Serves clients by greeting and assisting them; retrieving filled prescriptions; gathering information for refill requests; and collecting co-pays and payments.
- Welcomes clients and visitors, in person or on the telephone, answering inquires when possible, and referring inquiries to Pharmacy Technicians or Pharmacists, as appropriate.
- Comforts clients by anticipating and addressing anxieties; answers clients’ questions, when possible; maintains the reception area and the over-the-counter shopping area.
- Checks for expired items in the over-the-counter shopping area.
- Keeps clients informed that are waiting for prescriptions.
- Provides reminder phone calls to clients with filled prescriptions that are over a week old.
- Pulls filled prescriptions that are over two weeks old for re-shelving.
- Receives daily shipment of medications, noting which were received as part of the 340B grant. Shelves medications, observing good stock rotation practices.
- Assists with new client setup by collecting client information, including health insurance information.
- Obtains revenue, recording and collecting client charges.
- Reconciles the cash drawer daily.
- Protects client rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information (HIPAA).
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organizational skills, including time management, prioritization, and flexibility, while maintaining professionalism and quality focus.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a medical office setting.
- Previous office receptionist experience, preferred.
- Must be able to pass national background check and drug screen.
Help Desk/Electronic Medical Record Specialist
Rinehart Clinic is a primary care community-based Federally Qualified Health Center located on the beautiful Northern Oregon coast in Tillamook County. The Clinic is minutes from hiking and biking trails, kayaking, year-round fishing, wineries, ocean vistas and the nearby cities of Manzanita and Nehalem Bay.
Job Summary: The Help Desk/EPIC Site Specialist will provide immediate end-user support and training. This includes advanced application support, workflow integration, troubleshooting, and consulting on all related Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Oversight of all hardware and software used by the staff and the organization.
- Installs, replaces and configures components, diagnoses problems and performs preventive maintenance on computer equipment and related networks and systems.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots and maintains needed software.
- Provides on-boarding, off-boarding and IT orientation for staff.
- Provides data migration as needed.
- Provides daily support to EPIC applications’ users through troubleshooting, coaching and consulting.
- Identifies, assesses and troubleshoots application and equipment issues as they occur and seeing it through to full resolution. Refers to OCHIN Help Desk, etc. as needed.
- Runs all needed reports and maintains a report distribution schedule.
- Provides coaching, training and consulting to end-user to facilitate learning of basic and specialized applications.
- Collaborates with OCHIN and serves as liaison with OCHIN.
- Manages new test features and upgrades prior to implementation.
- Provides technical support for all new functionalities.
- Attends appropriate internal and external meetings as the EPIC expert.
- Background and understanding of the medical record/electronic health record flow and ICD-9/ICD-10 coding systems preferred.
- Understanding of database fundamentals/architecture.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and provide superior internal and external customer service.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with basic word processing and presentation applications (Microsoft office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in healthcare setting with demonstrated understanding of clinical practice preferred but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time