Rinehart Pharmacy is open to the public and offers:
- Automatic refills (some exclusions apply)
- Automated Prescription Reminders – Your preference: text or phone call
- Refill Requests by Telephone – Touch-tone refill requests – 24-hour access through our Interactive Voice Recording line (1-844-715-2299 OR 1-800-368-5182, Option 4)
- Waiting Room Message Board – Notifies patients waiting that their prescription is ready
- Controlled Medication Refill Management Program – Rinehart Pharmacy is now managing paper prescriptions for certain types of pain medications. NOTE: No early refills. Next refill will be processed on the last day of the current prescription. If a refill date occurs on Saturday, the prescription will be processed on Friday. If a refill date occurs on Sunday, the prescription will be processed on Monday.
- Rinehart Clinic patients may qualify for a discounted medication program at Rinehart Pharmacy. Stop by the pharmacy or call 1-844-715-2299.
- 90-day supply for most prescriptions are now available on most insurance plans (some restrictions apply)
Have unwanted or expired prescription medications? Rinehart Pharmacy is a MedDrop location and will safely dispose of your old medications for FREE.
Want to safely dispose of your used needles or sharps? Ask about the Rinehart Pharmacy's free "Stick It Here" program.